Volunteer with Special Olympics
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Bocce Waiau District Park
Address: 98-1650 KaahumanuStreet
Time of Event: 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- Volunteers need to provide their t-shirt sizes (Special Olympics t-shirts must be worn at the events to identify volunteer)
- All volunteers need to sign in at the Special Olympics check in table the day of the event.
- Areas to Volunteer are Set/break down courts, officiating & awards
-Training/practice for Bocce official volunteers will be held on 10/7 after church at Kaneohe District Park. Those who cannot make that training will be trained the morning of the event
- Lunch will be provided for all volunteers
- Deadline to sign up will be 9/19.
- Volunteer T-shirts will be distributed it at church 9/30 & 10/07, if you are unable to pick up on these dates, please see Guest Services fro alternative times.
**Special Olympics will train a handful of leads on awards prior to that day... and then we’ll train the rest of the volunteers assigned to awards that day (total of 10).
Best way to contact
Do Not Fill This Out